The four magical voyages set sail on September 16, 23, 30 and October 7 from Los Angeles, and will feature the following:
- Pixar Presentations and Sneak Peeks: Artists and filmmakers from Pixar Animation Studios will provide an inside look at the creative process used to develop an animated feature which includes a look at the making of Pixar’s newest release “Brave” and a sneak peek at footage of future Pixar films.
- The Art of Pixar: Storyboards, character sketches and other inspiring concept art used to design Pixar films will be on display in a special art exhibition at sea. This collection of art has only been seen outside of Pixar Animation Studios when displayed at leading art museums around the world.
- Pixar Film Fest: Guests will be able to enjoy the entire Pixar library of films while onboard, including a selection of delightful animated shorts. The voyages coincide with the theatrical premiere of “Finding Nemo 3D,” which Guests can enjoy at either of the two theatres equipped with state-of-the-art Dolby 3D projection systems.
- Pixar Character Encounters: For the first time, more than a dozen Pixar characters will meet with and greet guests throughout the cruise including Mr. Incredible, Remy, Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear. There will be a special Pixar-themed dance parties and a host of other opportunities to reconnect with favorite Pixar pals.
- Special Gift: Sailing Guests will receive a commemorative lithograph created by Pixar artist and “Brave” co-director/screenwriter, Steve Purcell.
To make this truly the ultimate California Adventure, add on the Adventures by Disney® "Lights...Camera...Magic!" guided group excursion!! Only $199 per adult, and $189 per child (ages 4-9).
During this daylong adventure you will be immersed in the magic of Disney and the history of Hollywood in unique, unexpected and unforgettable ways.
- Guided Hollywood walking tour, including a visit to the home of the Academy Awards® at The Hollywood & Highland Center (depending on theatre availability), or tour Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
- Depart for Beverly Hills, via Sunset Boulevard (home of the "Sunset Strip") to catch a glimpse of such famous spots as the Chateau Marmont and the Whiskey a Go-Go.
- Free time to explore the sights and shopping along Rodeo Drive.
- Depart Beverly Hills for the Original Farmers Market to enjoy an authentic atmosphere which offers family fun, and frequent star spotting!
- Lunch and free time at Farmers Market and just a short trolley ride away is the fabulous open-air shopping center, The Grove.
- Travel to The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank for a guided tour of the Studio Lot to visit spaces and places not open to the public - experiences only Disney can offer!
- Evening reception in Legends Plaza at the Walt Disney Studios where Disney's many gifted animators, Imagineers, songwriters, actors and business leaders have been honored.
You will be treated to VIP access and attention by two Disney-trained guides, enjoy exciting surprised and "magical moments" - including fun Junior Adventure activities especially designed for the younger guests.
Includes luxury coach transportation, water and snacks, appetizers and nonalcoholic beverages at the evening reception, one alcoholic beverage at the evening reception (ages 21+), special treats and surprises. Tours operate on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Contact us today at Mouse World Travel for additional information or a no-obligation quote on both of these exciting adventures!