When you purchase a 5-night or longer stay at Aulani, between August 29-November 3, kids (ages 3-9) eat free when ordering from the kid's menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner! They will also receive a free length-of-stay pass for the Rainbow Reef, Aulani's private snorkeling lagoon!
In addition to this, you can take adavntage of 25% off airfare on Hawaiian Airlines when flying from JFK, SFO, LAX, OAK, or SJC.
Must book by July 14 to take advantage of these offers.
Aulani has many all-inclusive vacation elements, it's easy to enjoy full days of family fun right at the resort--with no additional charges for most activities!
- Aulani Starlit Hui: This evening celebration by the beach features traditional and modern entertainment, including hula performers, lively music, Disney Characters and more.
- Mo‘olele Storytelling: Guests of all ages gather ‘round a fire pit for a night of enchanting tales, complete with puppetry, props and magical effects.
- ‘Ohana Disney Movie Nights: On the Aulani Events Lawn watch family-friendly Disney movies under the stars, as well as enjoy pre-movie games, activities and trivia competitions.
- Aunty’s Beach House: Kids are invited to explore this special area designed just for them as they engage in Hawaiian activities, games and crafts.
- Menehune Adventure Trail: On this high-tech scavenger hunt, Guests explore Aulani to solve riddles, search for statues and discover surprises.
- Māka‘ika‘i, the Art of Aulani: This guided walking tour showcases the art of Aulani.
- Māka‘ika‘i, the Nature and Wildlife of Aulani: On this guided walking tour learn about the native plants, nature and beauty of Aulani.
- ‘Ohana Hula: Delve deeper into Hawaiian culture with a free hula lesson for the entire family.
- Pools: With crystalline waters, winding streams, interactive play features and more, Waikolohe Valley brims with family fun for every age and interest. Meanwhile, relaxation abounds at the Resort’s “quiet pool,” Wailana, as well as at the four whirlpool spas.
- Beach: Stroll the soft sands, make a splash in the Pacific Ocean or unwind in a complimentary beach chair.
- Fitness Center: The fully-equipped health club features cardio and strength training equipment, a Kinesis machine, free weights, a stretching area and more.
- Pau Hana Community Room: Here Guests of all ages connect with friends and family over free Hawaiian arts and crafts, video games, board games, books and Disney family movies.
Just a small portion of the massive Waikolohe Valley
Contact us today for more information or a no-obligation quote!
Check out our Facebook page for more pictures of Aulani!