Friday, January 17, 2014

Featured Agent: Katie Miller

Hi, my name is Katie Miller and I have been with Mouse World Travel since Fall 2013. One of my favorite things to do is to plan my own Disney vacations, and I love that I can now help others make those memories, too!



I’ve been a fan of Disney movies and characters since I was a little girl, but didn’t take my first Walt Disney World vacation until I was 17 years old. To say I was hooked is an understatement. I was totally captivated with the magic of Disney the first moment I stepped into the Magic Kingdom, and I have to say I still get that magical feeling each time I go to Disney.

I have traveled to Walt Disney World a total of 13 times, and at the end of January 2014 I’ll have taken my 5th cruise on the Disney Cruise Line, having sailed at least once on every ship. I have trips in the works to Disneyland in California, and also out to Aulani, Disney’s newest resort in Hawaii.

I really enjoy sharing my love of Disney with my family and friends; my 4 year old niece delights in telling me, “I can’t wait until you take me to Disney World!” (I have taught her well)

Here are a few of my favorite things to see, do, and eat at Disney:

Favorite character: Sorcerer Mickey, hands down. I am not ashamed to admit that I tear up a little when I see him at Fantasmic!

Favorite movie: Favorite live action would be Mary Poppins (how can you not love Julie Andrews); favorite animated movie is Sleeping Beauty.

Favorite attraction: Soarin at Epcot. I could do this over and over again....and I have!

Favorite place to stay at Disney: I honestly haven’t disliked any of the resorts I’ve stayed at, but I would say my favorite is the Beach Club, both for its ambiance and its location between Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Favorite food at Disney: O’Hana is always a must-do when in Orlando; oh that bread pudding, I could write novels about that bread pudding. For quick service, I can’t pass up the flatbread pizzas at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; the BBQ Chicken one is the BOMB.

Thanks for letting me tell you a little about myself! Pixie dust to you and yours!

Contact me for your next Disney vacation: katie@mouseworldtravel.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment